Please take a few minutes to watch the movie clip that I found on Teacher Tube: "Pay Attention". It motivates me to make sure that I create our students' curriculum that is appropriate to their current needs.
Teach Me More About...
* A Revision of Bloom's Taxonomy
* Using Google in the Classroom - Google Tools Podcast, Google Docs Podcast, Internet Survival Tools
* Rigor, Relevance, and Relationships
* Blogs (Social Software in the Classroom)
* Podcasts - Podcast Creation Guide (Apple), How to podcast
* Geocaching Games
* Google Earth
* Virtual Manipulatives
* Cellphones in the Classroom
* iPods in the Classroom
The life long learner is open to making her classroom more appropriate for the students that walk through her classroom door this fall.
An additional nugget for reflection: Shift Happens
The enhanced, revised, expanded, etc. Did You Know/Shift Happens video from Karl Fisch and Scott McLeod: