Thursday, August 09, 2007
As a glad you're feeling better campaign
for Jennifer Dorman, here goes my first attempt at a meme.
Photo credit: Claudecf
Some rights reserved. See here
First, the Rules:
- Post these rules before you give your facts
- List 8 random facts about yourself
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
Here are the eight facts:
1. I spent the summer of 1986 traveling with the Continental Singers. When our singing group was at the border to enter Romania, the guards took all our speakers and instruments. We had three concerts done all in acapella.
2. Growing up with seven brothers has helped me grow thick skin and a BIG heart.
3. I did my first geocaching today.
4. In middle school I played the accordian and received a trophy for my rendition of the Julida Polka.
5. My forensics speech that took me to the state finals was all about the Intelligence of Hogs.
6. My husband and I spent three weeks biking across the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium.
7. I grew up in Michigan. Our Mennonite family raised sugar beets, navy beans, corn, alfalfa, beef cattle, and swine.
8. My favorite Bible verse is Micah 6:8, "God has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God."
I'll tag anyone that reads my blog and has the time and inspiration to Meme 8 Random Facts.
Go for it!